This post is inspired by Fanny’s Acorn post.
My top 10 favorite things and moments of Autumn are:
1. snuggly scarves and wooly socks
2. watching the leaves fall from the trees.
4. quirky tuques and comfy sweaters
5. hot cocoa with marshmallows.
6. collecting and making piles of colorful leaves, then jumping right into them.
7. seeing the mist of my breath at the same time as not having to wear a heavy jacket.
8. pumpkins, maple syrup, cinnamon and spice.
9. foggy mornings.
10. picking and eating my favorite Mcintosh apples.