hooray hooray hooray!
I absolutely love Uggs. Whether they’re the authentic ones, or the other
brand names like Emu, they’re just the best. Originating from Australia ( where, to my knowledge, doesn’t get THAT cold nor really snows), these fashion boots have exploded all over North America and Europe. Claiming they can be worn all year round, I believe the real Ugg season begins in Autumn and ends in late Spring. I can’t really imagine how Uggs cool your feet in summer like they claim to. Supposedly, people sport them all year round in Aussie, including the long summer months.
My next pair is probably going to be the Grey mid leg boot.
1) a good pair of light beige mid leg boot- for cool, dry, sunny days.
2) a pair of light beige mid leg boot- which have been damaged by snow and salt (thanks Canada) and are kept for the wetter, snowier days.
3) a pair of dark beige mid length- also damaged by snow and salt, but are definately my all time favorite pair- it feels like my feet are surrounded by marshmallows
4) a short pair of chocolate browns- not damaged ( yet!), so kept for the good days
5) a white&black knit pair (not water proof)
and my 2 retired pairs are…
1) a baby pink mid length pair ( which became a gross grey after all the salt and snow stains!)
2) a light beige pair that had a leather string on the side, that I truly adored, but they were much too big on me and made me look like a clown.
Now I must admit, not all my boots are the UGG brand. Two of them are Emus, which I find just as amazing as the actual Uggs, and three are authentic Uggs from Australia (2 of which were actually purchased IN Australia!!)
My one and only issue with these babies is their grip. Being from snowy and icy Canada, I have to admit that I’ve fallen, slipped, done all the crazy Michael Jackson reflex dance moves, and landed straight on my bum, leaving me with bruises and a limp. So, dear Ugg company and others alike, please enhance the grip for all us in icy Canada and other icy climates!
It seems like I’m not the only Ugg fan around… check out these celebrities sporting their Uggs!
And of course, we can’t forget guys in uggs!
Cheers to you and all your uggs