So I decided to write down my top 5 best realistic,day to day, best feelings. None of the mushy stuff, none of the idealistic romanticized stuff… but real feelings, that many can relate to.
My top 5 best feelings are….
- 1) Walking off a long flight and having all the special people you love and that love you waiting at the airport to pick you up.
- 2) That first instance when you dunk your head under the warm (more like hot and steamy for me :P) water when you’re having a bath.
- 3) Getting an A (or, even better, MULTIPLE As) on your exams/papers/report card.
- 4) That floating feeling you get after a good workout, and then taking a sip of cold water to quench your thirst.
- 5) That first instant you put on warm socks and cuddle up in bed with your kitty when you’re absolutely freezing.
Picture Source: young-n-reckless
What are your best day to day feelings?