My latest obsession lately has been with peacock feathers. They’re so exquisitely beautiful- the lush green and shiny blue tints make them stand out and have such an edge. I also love how they’re been incorporated into fashion and accessories. Check out some cool digs I’ve found:
- Tights (picture source: splendora.com)- These tights could be worn with the feathers on the front or the back- I have yet to find one with the feathers on the side of the leg- When I do, I’ll definitely snag a pair. I’d most likely wear these tights with the feathers on the back of the leg though.
- Headbands: I actually have made some feather inspired headbands myself this past week, and, of course, I incorporated the peacock feather. My picture didn’t come out so great, but it’s the best I can do. Checkout some of these that I found on Etsy… gorgeous!
Etsy Store: Pegasus Maiden
Etsy Shop: LiveInStyle
Etsy Shop: Pegasus Maiden
Etsy Shop: Blacksatinshoes
Etsy Shop: Washed Up Mermaid
- Apparel: I know some of these may not have just the peacock feather, but they’re inspired by peacocks (and their feathers), which make them just as awesome.
- How gorgeous is this tunic!? Etsy Shop: NoraKaren
Picture Source: Polyvore
Picture Source: Style.com
- Jewelry: Check out these gorgeous goodies I stumbled upon- my fave is the gold necklace… but the cuff comes pretty close too 🙂
Etsy Shop: Schmutzerland
- Other paraphernalia: Check out this baby- how cool?! I want a fan like this!! Etsy Shop: WornFlowers I love the beige contrast with the peacock blue- great combo! Picture Source: Splendicity.com Picture Source: Splendid Willow And for all your Beaus out there… we haven’t forgotten them 😉 Picture Source: Fashion Binge
- Last, but not least….BAM! CHECK THAT OUT! I don’t know if I’d ever get a tattoo, but this one is pretty rocking! Picture Source: Tattoo Much
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did making it, and that you’re now inspired to add some peacock feathers to your wardrobe :).